Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Info per Lappeenranta, Finlandia  (Read 1325 times)
0 Members e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
Franco Barbanera
Forumista Eroico

« on: 05-03-2009, 14:42:37 »

Vi inoltro le informazioni per gli Erasmus relative
all'universita' di Lappeenranta, Finlandia,
qui di seguito e in attachment.
FB

=======================================

Please find enclosed a short summary about application procedure (Academic Year 2009-10_LUT). For more information, I advise you and your students to visit our website www.lut.fi/exchange and whenever questions arise, don't hesitate to contact me.

LUT APPLICATION FORM AND DEADLINES
Application form for 2009-2010 is available on our websites. Application deadline for academic year / autumn semester is May 15, deadline for spring semester is October 15.

In order to ensure a smooth and accurate admission procedure, I kindly ask you to check that student has completed the LUT application form and all the required attachments are enclosed. Please nominate your selected student(s) by e-mail.

If you or your students wish to send the documents first by e-mail, please scan and save them in pdf-format (not .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif or similar since they will block the inbox). All documents must be sent by post, too.

COURSES FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS
Courses for 2009-2010 are available on our websites. Currently missing course information (IBTM, Mechanical Engineering) will be available later this month. However, course information should be considered preliminary and take into account that some changes are possible.

Language courses will be published later in May - June. Since number of students is always limited in the language courses, I would not recommend to count them in the total credits whenever a certain amount of ECTS credits is required from your outgoing students.

* Academic Year 2009-10_LUT.pdf (69.88 KB - scaricati 83 volte.)
* LUT contact info.pdf (13.7 KB - scaricati 93 volte.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: